South Korean boyband JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is expected to roll out a new Japanese fan club in December this year.
What Jaejoong is thinking about now,
What Jaejoong is planning to do now,
A site that allows fans and Jaejoong to create a wonderful world.
Jaejoong’s new fan club, JAEFANS, will open its official site as announced on a flyer distributed in yesterday’s 2017 TV Asahi Dream Festival held at Saitama Super Arena, drawing over 17,000 people at the music event. However, C-JeS Entertainment has yet to announce this information on its social networks.
Members who officially signs up in JAEFANS homepage on December 1, 2017 will be provided with one month worth of free membership as a commemorative opening event. Jaejoong official fan site membership sign up special also includes:
• Original Member Card
• Membership Signup Special (Official Goods Present)
• Members-only page within the official site
• First-hand notification of event information
• First-hand reservation of event, tour, etc (Restricted to Japan Official Fan Club organised event)
• Special purchase privilege of original goods
• Priority information and reservation for official event, tour
• Newest information of Jaejoong
• Other services planned and provided by operator
Lovin'JJ (@LovinJJ_inJapan) October 26, 2017
Meanwhile, Jaejoong will be holding his new 2017 KIM JAE JOONG ASIA TOUR FANMEETING in SEOUL on October 29, 2017 at Kyunghee University Peace Hall before heading to Taipei, Macau, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Manila.
Photos / C-JeS Entertainment, JAEFANS.com, @LovinJJ_inJapan
Translation by / Lin (All About Cassiopeia)
Originally published at JAEFANS.com.