JYJ Jaejoong’s second coffee franchise carrying a new name, Cafe J Holic, will hold an open event for coffeaholics and fans following a grand opening this December 20. Cafe J Holic will be the second coffee house owned by Jaejoong after Coffee Cojjee, which is located at Apgujeong-ro. Initially thought to be the second outlet for Coffee Cojjee, Cafe J Holic got its new name months ago and rumors had it that Coffee Cojjee will not run by Jaejoong himself anymore.
Cafe J Holic first emerged in the social media back in October with a brand new teaser website. The open event will be held starting on December 20 in conjunction of Christmas and also Jaejoong’s 10th year anniversary of debut.
Below are the details of the open event:
Christmas Special Limited Edition
- Single Bell Chocolate — 5,000 Won per set from December 20 onwards
- Single Bell 13oz Mug — 1,000 Won each from December 23 onwards
- Single Bell 16oz Tumbler — 1,000 Won each from December 23 onwards
- 2014 Diary — 3,000 Won each from December 21 onwards
Chocolate Gifts for 10th Year Anniversary of Debut
Free gifts to the first 1,000 customers with purchase of beverages after December 26.
Free Gifts for Purchase over Certain Price
- Purchase of 30,000 Won or more — Free JHolic Mug
- Purchase of 50,000 Won or more — Free Coaster
(All merchandise and products are subjected to availability and while stocks last.)
Look out for the Korean, Chinese and Japanese scripts as well below:
Cafe J Holic will be located on the third and fourth floor at 54-6 Myeongdong 2-ga, Chung-gu, Seoul, Korea. The third floor consists of the counter, pick-up area and a paradise lounge while the fourth has a smoking room, meeting room, JJ Room and JH Room.
Photos courtesy of Cafe J Holic