TVXQ will be holding their World Tour Concert “Catch Me” in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the first time after six years as a duo since their last TVXQ! The 2nd Asia Tour Concert “O” that took place in November 2007 before the split. Travelling across Asia for this while, Yunho and Changmin will be performing at a grand scale for their fellow fans in Malaysia this coming May.
The concert schedule and details can be found after the jump.
[ 東方神起 LIVE WORLD TOUR “Catch Me” in KUALA LUMPUR ]
▷ TIME & DATE : May 18, 2013 (SAT) 08:30 PM
▷ PLACE : Malawati Indoor Stadium, Shah Alam, Selangor
▷ TICKET PRICE : RM888 Premium Rock Zone (Free Standing) / RM788 VVIP Rock Zone (Free Standing) / RM688 Rock Zone (Free Standing) / RM888 Premium Seating (Numbered Seating) / RM788 VVIP Seating (Numbered Seating) / RM688 PS1 (Numbered Seating) / RM588 PS2 (Numbered Seating) / RM388 PS3 (Numbered Seating) /RM288 PS4 (Free Seating) / RM168 PS5 (Free Seating)
▷ PROMOTED BY : S.M. ENTERTAINMENT
▷ MANAGED BY : DREAMMAKER ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
▷ ORGANIZED BY : JPM Music (http://www.jpmmusic.com.my)
▷ OFFICIAL OUTLET BY : Rock Corner Malaysia
▷ PLACE OF BOOKING :
Tickets will be available on JPM Music, Ticket Charge (http://www.ticketcharge.com.my) and Rock Corner Malaysia after March 16, 2013 at 2:00PM (local time)
- Ticket launch (only for Premium Zone and VVIP) : March 16, 2013 (SAT) 11:00AM – 3:00PM at 6th floor (next to WOW Karaoke) of Sungei Wang Plaza, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Ticket Purchase Hotline : +603 7712 8690
▷ TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- For safety reasons, the age limit for tickets are 3 years old for all seated tickets, and 12 years old for rock zone tickets.
- Each transaction is capped at a maximum of 5 tickets of VVIP and Premium Zone to ensure availability of tickets.
- Tickets prices listed are not inclusive of RM3 processing fee.
Useful information pertaining to the concert event and venue :
▷ TRANSPORTATION :
- Shuttle transportation from KL Sentral station to Stadium Malawati in Shah Alam will be made available. Shuttle bus vouchers (two-way trip) can be purchased on the launch day of ticket sales, through the organizer, or on the spot on event day with a cost of around RM15 to RM18.
View the shuttle transport schedule below:
KL Sentral to Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam from 2:00PM – 5:00PM (Hourly Departure)
Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam to KL Sentral from 11:30PM – 12:00AM Departure Time
- Taxis will be standing by at the concert stadium. The taxi service can be pre-booked from anywhere to the stadium.
▷ HOTELS :
- Holiday Inn Glenmarie Shah Alam. Located 25 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). Light Rail Transit (LRT) station is just 30 minutes away from the hotel and shopping malls of Subang Parade and Sunway Pyramid are located 10 minutes away.
- The Saujana Kuala Lumpur Shah Alam. Located 35 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 30 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur city centre.
- Grand BlueWave Hotel Shah Alam. A luxury a 5-star hotel in the heart of Shah Alam!
- Quality Hotel Shah Alam. Located just 45 minutes away from the new Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and 30 minutes from the capital city of Kuala Lumpur.
▷ FAN-PROJECTS :
- MY-TVXQ!TVXQ FAN CLUB in Malaysia & MYTVXQZONE are collaborating as Malaysia TVXQ Fans Support (MTFS) to hold fan-projects for the event. Confirmed projects include food support, light stick event, banner support and bus wrapping support.
Photo courtesy of SM Entertainment and JPM Music
[Any copying, republication or redistribution content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited.]